Friday, October 1, 2010

Jackass-Getting Screwed for Others mistake!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!!! Reading title itself says that what I wanted to say. Yes friends im writing how you will get screwed in your life without any reason. I'm an Engineering student who had dreams, wishes, ambitions, ideas everything whatever you call. But as I joined the Engineering it was doubled by seeing the subjects in the syllabus. Because you have all subjects whatever it comes in your daily life. I had choosed to take Mechanical Engineering which also called "Royal Mech" by peoples like us who doesn't want to say the reality. As usual in every Engg students life even I have gone through the Love, Bunk, ragging, fighthing and of course Arrears........!
somehow kicking all the hurdles in my life I passed the Engg within 4 1/2 years. Got 60% exactly and started finding the food and bread, I mean JOB. By roaming and attending many Interviews I got selected in some company which even now im working.  For that situation  I accepted for the low package which made me suffer till now! Till getting the job I hardly passed the hurdles in my life.  After such settlements in my life it was my time to get the proof, I mean my degree certificate.

Now you people will know how am I got screwed- After passing out from Engg college 2 years later I heard from one of my friend that degree certificate is available. So I was very happy because for all my hard work, oh sorry my stupid work I was receiving my certificate. After long  long weeks also I dint received any certificates as told by my friend. So I taught to call college which I studied. When I called the college they just told its not their business to do that, because I had mentioned my home address on my convocation form . So I planned and asked the University phone number so that I can deal directly. When I called the University they told that they have sent a month ago and told ask in the concerned post office. So I went to the concerned, I mean the area post office and asked about the certificate. They told that they not received any certificate from the university to my address. So after asking them I again called the University. But this time the university people were changed, because these people dont know how solve this , but they are called university and we are learning Engg under them. I tried for past four months to get them but the people dint replied a single word for my loud voice. So thinking about that i planned to go to the University which is 500 km far from my city, so that i can get there itself. After planning I visited the University, but after searching I dint got anything but docket number, which they could have given when i contacted them four months back. After returning from there I tracked the docket number in the post office. there was a shock waiting for me. When I started to track first I dint got any details about my certificate. After that I approached the General Post Office where all the Speed post are delivered. The shocking news was that it has been delivered to a different person. When I approached that person and verified he says that he has not received any thing . The post man who delivered the speed post has done a big mistake in my life which is now being a mistake made by me in my entire life. Now whenI taught of com[laining the post man the GPO people told that it is not his mistake. Now I have to complain to police that I have lost the certificate. This is what I call getting screwed for others mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment